Wednesday, March 12, 2003

didn't go to my rewiew class

simply because i felt that i already have a complete grip of what's in-stored for today

which is Partnership Accounting (PRAC2)

today marks the 60-day countdown before the horrifying event (CPA EXAM)

eek! i have to rush already

crashing time once again

hehehe i remember our lesson in Quatech which is the PERT-CPM



anyway, i plan to start with theoretical examinations

since those are my weaknesses

then, after everything's been covered

i'm gonna scan the practical 1 & 2, and also MAS

hope to finish my sched for today.

i plan to take up donor's tax

and finish theory of accounts



again, the main hindrance in my review is

tan... tananan... tanan... "iNtErNeT"

i just reminisced my old bloggers and

felt lucky that i kept a journal of thoughts behind

where i can read whenever i wished to.

No comments: