Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Went to Municipio ng ParaƱaque awhile ago

I need Residence Tax Certificate for my Board Exam

I didn't attend my Auditing Problems Review

Although I finished my class on Auditing Theory

I learned a lot. The topic was about Audit Sampling.

Mr. Bucao discussed religiously the factors that affect

the sample size the auditor should consider.

Hay! You know? It's really weird because the time I learned

how stress feels like was after i graduated.

Really had a stressful time for the past few weeks

I've been studying morning, afternoon, and past-midnight

I sleep for about 3-4 hours. 5 hours would already be magnificent.

Usually people would comment that I'm getting fat.

Dba nagrereview ka? hehehe

That's the common impression.

But mind you, when your really boosting your energy towards studying

your body needs a lot of energy. so i kept on eating...

No comments: