Saturday, January 30, 2010

i want to ... but i don't!

Sunny Saturday, heaps of things I can do. I want to do. But I just don't. I can't explain this state of mind. Something tells me I have to go get a psychiatrist.

I want to...

bike or jog around Glebe and grab my late lunch;
grocery shop;
go out clubbing tonight;
meet up with people.

I perceive that I've used blogs to whinge about all this insanities I feel. Its just that I'm utterly bored but I'm stupidly lazy. But not extremely though cos I've been a good boy and doing my laundry as I type.

Lots of thoughts are going through my head. I want to accomplish these things in few months time:

enrol for further studies;
edit my CV and thinking of doing audit again;
travel alone badly (interstate next weekend, Egypt before my elite krisflyer expires);
go back home for couple of weeks and enjoy the humidity (possibly this March).

but then again, i hope my state of mind goes stable. and at least i can accomplish some of these.

No comments: