Tuesday, February 2, 2010

McBealathon

All I can say is: how come I didn't watch this show fresh on TV?

I know its way back in college days. Probably the first few trimesters I was so enamored with full passion in accounting ("yuck!" as Nelle would put it). Or this was way back in High School, I was too busy aiming for the highest honours.

Watching it day after day and week after week, it comforts me. Knowing that I'm on strike against spending. Against pointless clubbing and drinking. I know I am guilty of complaining how boring life can get, especially when not many friends are present nowadays. Some of them living afar while others can be so distant.

[ There are friends that come and go, and you'd be surprise how vigorous they can get when they needed you. and disappear like a bubble when they don't. ]

"Helping others is never more beneficial than when it's in your own self-interest." Well thats Fishism. I agree but its horse shit.

Going back to this McBealathon. I just feel happy for Ally to be dating and ending up happy with Robert Downy, Jr. (dunno whats his screen name). But it gives me a sense of comfort that Ally is happy walking home side by side with him. This is how far I got, so not really sure if they will end up together though. If you know the answer, then just shush. :X

By the way, the music is just so fabulous. I personally hate Vonda's face but some of her songs are good, inspiring even.

No comments: