Sunday, February 28, 2010

the last day of summer

It's too bad that Tsunami warnings are all throughout NSW beaches. They have to close it for safety purposes. I was planning on spending a good sunny Sunday on the beach.

Well, I had a great time with friends at Mardi Gras last night. Too bad we didnt get to hangout longer through the night in Oxford. But at at least we did get a nice dinner at Encasa.

The past few days had been one of the loneliest. I've been alone for most of the time. It has not been compensated with Badminton Saturdays nor with Late Night Thursdays or Cheap Tuesdays. I was just feeling a bit strange. Sometimes it would feel really strange but it happens. Maybe its a male PMS. rofl. And all I wanted is to have a chance to read a book in the beach... I guess its far-fetched idea. Oh well...

No comments: