Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Hilarious David Sedaris

Fabulous night with the great David Sedaris.
And he's even spectacular when he did the book reading.
I'm really happy that he would release a book this fall (U.S. season, i reckon)
He even had a Q&A during his show and it was heaps interesting.

After two hours of queueing for him to sign my book,
finally we were able to be up close with him.
Talked about how he finds it strange that Manila has all those cables visible.
and he signed my 'Dress Your Family with Corduroy and Denim' book as shown below.



XS.
I hafta tell him that I was tempted to jump the long queue cos I'm short. One of his jokes was all short people should be given priority. Haha :P and can you believe he's just 5'5".

Too bad my friend slept during the show. But still I thank him for coming with me though.

No comments: