Friday, January 1, 2010

HNY 2010.

A start of a new decade can be promising. Hopes and dreams are indeed carried-over. Aspirations seem to be auspicious. We venture our life with lots of mistakes, dismay and things we regret doing. But come to think of it, lessons were learned.

Resolutions. Quite pathetic and such a cliché. I would have to say that I will again strive with all my will power to succeed in endeavours I wanted to achieve.

So much has happened in 2009. I would not want to forget them. Yes, those are moments in the past but it musters courage giving me strength to face a promising year ahead. No need to jot down or recap these events, as they have been journalised. Sealed. and now I'm moving on.

Starting a new life can be refreshing. Yet can be scary sometimes. As long as we know that we have a concrete road to step on, choosing the path would be manageable.

-------------------

This years NYE was celebrated @ Ryde Municipality. Over at Niko's. But we were in the City after 6pm. I never realised that there would be 9pm fireworks. Shoot! If only we knew, we could have stayed bit longer.

No worries, at least we were able to have bit of drinks at my place. Together with my spanish speaking house mates and their hullata guests. We were obviously got lost in translation and decided to head out over at Niko's.

XS.
Don't treat me rubbish if you don't want to be treated rubbish. Otherwise, its going to be a dumpster and its not going to smell nice.

No comments: