Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas '09

Alcohol. Fun times. Magic Sing. Fun times. Barbie. Fun times. Jenolan cave. Fun times.

Been drinking a lot this season, but tell it to the Aussie way of celebrating Christmas. Even my housemates have been staying up late. Waking up late. Same hangover. All for the yuletide season.

Well, no matter how you look at it - Christmas wont be the same if you're not spending it with your family. It feels empty even if you have so many friends. Even if you drown yourself with different booze.

This year has been different, really. No present received. Not much presents given. No familiar carols I hear on nearby streets. No colorful houses. The Christmas breeze...

But still I am thankful for the warmth celebration we had with my good ol' Eastwood buddies. Being with them is enough, priceless. So I celebrate my first Sydney Christmas. Not bad.

Happy Christmas everyone.

No comments: