Tuesday, January 12, 2010

can u handle hot? pure evil grin in me...

I guess this is a question for someone who would have a lower threshold for hot temperature, that is in terms of perspiration. My whole body seemed like a leaking faucet. Originating from my forehead down to my back. Even the use of my D&G anti-perspirant is futile. Sheer embarrassment occurred to me when I was walking down at Sydney Uni. Everyone's looking at me. They were obviously thinking someone threw a water balloon at my back, underarms, front and my whole face.

I decided to strip my shirt off and remedy this jabaric situation using USYD toilet's hand dryer. Good thing, it was rectified. Remind me to wear undershirt next time. I was just being Aussie by not putting any under shirt. So bite me.

XS1.
Lets digress, shall we. There will come a point in your life that u will think that abusiveness cannot be tolerated anymore. Enough is enough. Though I felt bit bad with my actions. Hence tomorrow I will do something about it. Go early at work and try to please them. Reverse psychology might work on both accounts.

I placed the leech in the aquarium jar rather than killing it. There might be something I can do about their unrealistic demands. Perhaps give them frozen jello and make up for the unchivalry behaviour in me.

XS2.
Another story. Mike, our new house mate is really strange. I bet he's either schizophrenic or druggie (as what my friends have suggested). For one, he goes up and down and all around the house. Doing absolutely nothing. Slams everything. Keeps his shoes outside the house even if his room and the house are in a total chaotic state. But lets observe and will finally conclude by next week.

No comments: