Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the worried mouse

i am often burdened by my responsibilities in the office. for one, the mere fact that we can't pay all our suppliers on time threatens the going-concern of the company. and the obvious indication that they can't even pay our salaries and wages on time. now that is serious. i know, its unprofessional to talk about work. but this consumes me day after day. now that i have to handle redundancies. again, i am troubled.

if only there is a suitable work environment ready to pick me up and believe in what i can do. sometimes i am worried that my bosses do not even know how (even the slightest) that i am working very hard. no pat on the shoulder. no compliments. i was used to that kind of environment where merit is always rewarded.

at the end of the day, i am just glad that i have a job. and i am thankful for it.

but seriously, this aspect still does trouble me.

No comments: