Tuesday, December 25, 2007

the ultimate

called this the ultimate cos this is the very essence of my holiday back home... 

country road...
two days ago i was in pangasinan. i know this is long overdue blog but i have to tell you about this nonetheless. spent most of my time just resting, lying on the nipa hut in our beach. it doesn't get simpler than this... really had a nice time to reflect and rest. i'll blog more and attach some pictures after the holiday rush..

christmas rush...
as usual, i never thought i would be doing it again yet i did it. procrastinating again and doing the last-minute christmas gift shopping. i did my annual "giplis" (my slang for gift list) just this morning. spent 4 consecutive hours thinking what to buy as i roamed around SM and Rustan's in Makati. i concluded my shopping with a taste of UCC while waiting for gifts to be wrapped. the waiting wasn't bad after all. maybe people got tired of buying at the last minute.. i reckon!

noche buena...
here it goes. one minute before its officially christmas. i'm wishing everyone a happy christmas! cheers! gotta open my gifts now and enjoy the food. ciao...


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

No comments: