Wednesday, January 2, 2008

back in Sydney

arrived in Sydney at around 9am. been terribly tired. ive been awake 24 hours and i feel restless. cant sleep in the plane cos of the kid at my back keeps on screaming! upon reaching home, i slept... i woke up with a jumpy feeling and excitement seems to rush in for unknown reasons. i know its been a year and two months but going back here is like starting anew, like the first time I arrived in Sydney. full of hopes and dreams.

some rants and raves...
* i was able to buy flat sheet and fitted sheet BUT i feel so stupid getting a "single-sized" fitted sheet. darn!

* i was able to buy light bulbs and later realising that i got the wrong one. it shoulda been the twirly thingey. geez, i have to walk all the way back to woolies just to replace 'em.

* i sweated like a pig as i don't know how to remove the cover of my lights in the ceiling. then i realised you just need to pull one of its end it would extend. at last, its clearer now!

* after completing the download of Mac OS X, 10.5 leopard - it prompted me that the installer failed!!! far out. i've downloaded 4+ gig and waited for ages to complete and it's not working.. :( i should then buy the authentic one that costs so much!

* my friggin' credit card is not working!!? i haven't exceeded my limit and its not working. but on the good side, that's better for me to lessen my spending and start saving (new year's reso? i guess not. just an initiative, maybe.)

* port stephen's tomorrow! wohoo! i'm so excited to go.. i will stay there for 3 days and 2 nights and this will be prior to the dammit busy season that's causing me multiple palpitations.

* cooked adobo and it smells delicious. i hope i still haven't lost my cooking expertise. haha!

No comments: