Sunday, January 13, 2008

just gettin' started

a tough week. obviously spending some time out of the net. series of unfortunate events happened to me recently. don't know if i should be thankful for such a crappy week 'cos it made my weekend a bit special. and i realised that the busy season is just getting started.

the week before
just when i got home from my port stephen's vacation, i was so tired that i wasn't able to clean up and do some chores at home. got locked-out last weekend to make it even worse. i was wearing the same clothes from port stephen's and now i have to go to a party wearing the same thing?!? fortunately, my friend has similar size not to mention the footwear, which exactly fits. so it wasn't bad after all. t'was really a nice kickoff before the start of a busy january.

client call
first day at work and its a client call. went all the way to Botany. such a horrific experience all this damn french clients. always have hectic deadlines. was able to deliver prior to deadline but totally not satisfied with my crappy work. well, i guess its back to a "5-day cruelty and 2-day fun routine".

no internet - wuhuhu
i was quietly enjoying the internet and all of a sudden everything got disconnected. a total blackout on my internet connection. for unknown reasons, it's my 5th day without the net and i am soooo annoyed.

circular quay dinner
dinner with friends.. a lot of catching up with them. met my friend from melbourne who visited sydney. had barbie with friends at Bobbin Head. ate dinner on missed resto's over at circular quay... helped a friend of a friend look for a place to live. and we recall those first few months of desperately searching for a place to live, even temporarily or else we get evicted...

cheers!
had some drinks at my place last night. though i haven't totally cleaned my place, at least i had one hour pressure to at least tidy the place a bit.

and know i'm looking for a sofa bed and some table set for the balcony in IKEA. i just realised that i really need a couch at my living room. hopefully with fingers crossed i will be able to get a nice deal.

No comments: