Saturday, December 1, 2007

!#@$!

the worst time in my stay here in Australia happened this week. all the pressure from work has drained everything in me. all my friends went back home and to think Thursday is shopping day, Friday is nice dinner day... at least one of my wish was granted. i had a beer and pizza for dinner with my staff. and it wasnt that bad after all.

still cant comprehend how stressed and how disorganised i am at the moment. i havent touched my cooking pans for crying out loud. hopefully i can break free tomorrow and monday... gesh, such a bad week definitely!

looking forward now to my saturday night drinking sessions! haha

2 comments:

Franc said...

same here... sobra na din pressure... pero at least, medyo makaluwag after board...

rondz said...

whens the board? naku ill be home after tomorrow.. wohoo... ill see you both ni jingy bear! btw, i plan to go to hk this saturday-monday... samahan nio ko :D