Tuesday, December 4, 2007

this is it...

here goes. after no efforts of being able to sleep (which i initially thought i would have to drag myself to sleep) here i am... wide awake and have all the zest in the world. my body clock seemed to be working whenever there's something urgent. 4.30 and i'm up. i already made my check-in online. good thing i'm on SQ. i don't have to go to the airport at this crazy early hour. 

so howt do i feel? pretty much excited i guess. but i long for 'the rest' more than anything. my mind have been in certain amount of pressure this past months and this is something that delights my very soul. i just wish i would have this 4-week vacation play in a slow-motion pace. make this go on forever! anything an OFW would want. gesh, i hope i wouldn't have sampaguita on me when i land on NAIA... 

No comments: