Sunday, December 2, 2007

best things in life are free

the phrase that would always be true no matter what the circumstances be. i guess i had never appreciated how simple things can make you happy. just passing time and sitting around Darling Harbour at night as you watch people share laughter and enjoy the zest in life. it would never be the same if i chose to live back home. stress is how i defined my life back there. although i have my own stress here but still weekend usually belongs to me here. something that pissed me off this morning as my manager called me at 1.46pm and i didn't pick up the phone as it would ruin the one thing that was left for me. sunday - rest day... went for shopping this afternoon and i found it amazing as i brush my way to department stores. christmas is all around me. then, mass at St. Mary's Cathedral on the first week of advent... and a quiet and delightful dinner in front of Cockle Bay Wharf. it defined my last few days in sydney this 2007. and to add, got a taste of kangaroo meat, which is not that bad after all as opposed to what i hear from others...

im more afraid than excited as hours are counting down until I my flight. for unknown reasons, i feel the uneasiness. sort of some irrational mindset that made me think of what they would be expecting from me after one year overseas. i definitely am sure that there's no savings. i lived my life independently of which i am proud. but then again, there is a big cloud rolling on my life as i don't know what i wanted to do at this point. its such a pointless discussion i suppose but i just wanted to say how crazy every moment feels like this past few days.

i know endless tasks can never be finished. i tried my best and i deserve to have this vacation. good thing its my training tomorrow morning which would be on delegation. i probably need this one as i would be pushing all unprocessed tasks to someone. hopefully, i can pack my things tomorrow afternoon. i just realised that my flight is early morning. I originally thought it is at 1.00pm. and now its stressing me...

but what the hell, all i know is that its time to enjoy-

No comments: