Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Winter, cold and isolated

Never felt winter all my life. I just realised it today that my life here in Australia is a bit icy cold sometimes. I know I have my mates to lighten up my day. But in deep dark reality, I go home every night feeling cold and isolated. Just had a take-away dinner, bought a beer, added chocolate dosage (for the loneliness) and switch on my LCD and watch the medical drama series. Everything seems to be a routine. Sometimes it's up to us to turn it to something extraordinary.

But for the season to be more exciting, I bought my baboy jacket (bubble jacket but I prefer calling it that cos it makes you look like a baboy) with a detachable baboy-ramo hood (it's furry!) . It's cool and I hope it could keep me warm temporarily 'til I found a better sanctuary to relieve this endless misery. But til then, I reckon I should keep the hood on to keep me smiling..

1 comment:

Beverly said...

naks!! well, i hope the "baboy" jacket helped u a lot in enduring the blue mountains' cold..though i bet, nothing beats human warmth - hehe.