Wednesday, June 13, 2007

things to be thankful for

I'm so loving this day! And the whole week. and the week before and the week after!

Today
+ Got promoted to Senior 2
+ Got a positive assessment with ICAA
+ Got an advance gift from Ghie & Dith which is really really fab gift!

This week
+ Queen's Bday falls on a Monday
+ Got debooked from my client for Tuesday and ended up taking my Senior Reward Day (sort of a TOIL)
+ Got a training from Wednesday to Friday on experienced hire training (which tackles GAM~we already know what it is all about)

Last week
+ Just spent my vacation in Bangkok and Phuket
+ Was relieved from experiencing a stormy weather last Friday-Saturday
+ Was relieved from cleaning up the apartment due to re-inspection
+ Was relieved from ultra cold winter weather last week but instead just sunbathed in Phuket

The week to come
+ Will just be spending two days in Gallagher and knowing Dith is also booked, so not much worry for me.
+ Will go to Blue Mountains for the remaining day for another training

I'm really in a good mood today, so just approach me if you see me and I might treat you with almost anything! Te~hee!


***************

Check this out my name. Read it also upside-down.



Lessons learned:
+ Baliktarin mo man si Ronald, Ronald pa rin!
+ Paikutin mo man ako, matino pa rin at cute!

wahaha ;p

No comments: