Sunday, June 10, 2007

Leaving Thailand

Just had an awesome experience in Thailand. Bangkok and Phuket are equally nice for both shopping and relaxing. Though it maybe a bit dodgy sometimes but I reckon it's still the best vacation I had. Too bad we didn't stay that long in Phuket. I suggest that if you plan to go to Thailand. Think about staying in Phuket for a week and just a day or two for Bangkok shopping and temple tour.

Right now, I'm here at the Thai airport and i think that my flight back to Sydney will be delayed. I feel sorry for a lot of people here whose alcohol that they bought from duty free were confiscated. They can't stop whining like its not a written rule that everyone should know.

It will surely be a long flight. I'm tired and sleepy. Got a raging stomach and poo problem. I just wish I could survive this horrific situation. Arrgggh... It feels bizzare to leave Thailand. I love the tropical sticky feeling. It feels like home. And now i have to face winter. Cold and distant from my family...

No comments: