Saturday, June 2, 2007

bowling and a hangover..

Last night I was an adopted counsilee of Maribel (Manager-Counsilor of Ghie, Dith and Joan). Though I know that this is there night as a counsilee-counsilor i know that i need a break. Sort of like a kick-off before going to Bangkok. Plus I know the group and I can squeeze in without slight hesitation from them. Thanks Maribel and the strike is for you!

Just when I thought I can go home and wash my clothes so that I include them on my luggage, they were planning to go have an ice cream. What the hell? I should join in. And what I did not expect is an endless wacky crazy conversation especially with Maribel's husband. I ended up sleeping and procrastinating again.. I can wash-dry-pack in one blow.

Now I'm just waiting for my train to airport and I guess I did it. but should i say it was a bit rough. O well, I even had a last spoon of conoseur before I left the house. Plus my ipod is set with four episodes of mcdemi *you know what i mean bevs!*...

2 comments:

Beverly said...

ay, i completely forgot this week's bangkok week. i packed season 2 pa man din 4 u! happy shopping! thanks for keeping me company last fri night with mcbi! hehehe.

rondz said...

no worries! ay hiramin ko yan ha! kakabalik ko lang galing bangkok. hehe kakatuwang magshopping dun!