Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bangkok Pictures

I've finally uploaded my Bangkok pictures. I'll do Phuket pictures tomorrow if I have time. *I just emailed my manager that I will not go to office tomorrow* Anyway, I created an account with http://www.photoblog.com/ so that I could upload everything in one blow. Too bad there's a restriction of one photo a day.

Just visit this link to see more pictures: Rondzkee's Photoblog. In the mean time, below are some pics I lifted which is kinda interesting.


Bangkok at night! You can't see 'em but there are Thia's dancing around!


Kewl picture! I look like a Samurai!


Temple of the Dawn... Looks like zombies are coming out!


The one who's keeping the temples safe!



Nice view of the Grand Palace, eh?!



Tuk-tuks, the one who drained my money!



Traffic jam! Gives us more reason to stay inside the shopping malls.


The reclining Buddha! It's all shimmering in gold!

No comments: