Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How to stop it?

[ This should have been posted on 17 June. A glitch on my Nokia. My apologies.. ]

I'm homesick not from Manila but from Waverton. I slept for the past two days at ghie's place. Got overdrunk which is funny cos I didn't have any hangover. Went to the handaan of Elisa, which celebrates the christening and birthday of Juaquin Martin and Juan Miguel, respectively.

Upon reaching home I immediately embraced my pillows. Fatigue and homesickness started going on board. I overslept.. Now I'm cranky and hungry. I'm going to Wollies in the city for late night grocery. Havn't done my laundry, missed church, haven't cleaned my room.

The mood that I have awakened the bad idea. All efforts are now wasted and I need to light the bomb. Oh well, it's not yet the time to give it up. I'll do it after blue mountains. When I get home I'll devise a plan on how to stop it.And it would be the greatest gift I can give myself.. If your close to me, you know what the hell I mean.

I just have to defuse this angry me by doing grocery and it'll all be alright, I reckon.

No comments: