Wednesday, December 13, 2006

wish box

Im currently on the train and ive been meaning to blog today bcoz of series of events. Both foruntate and unfortunate ones. Curre ntlty im in a taxi cab. Why? Bcoz i passed by station i was supposed to be going. I shudda have taken the next train which for sure hav stopped to clyde. Anyway, its all been done.. Im happy today since i already received email from my family acknowledging receipt of things i sent them.

regarding the wish box, ive been constantly waiting and antcipating the arrival of my cargo via sea freight. I was frustrated when they scheduled it for dlelivery on my house on a weekday. I have to reset it but it will cost me. I have to make a plea to my boss to allow me to stay home but urgency of a mtg cant do it. So i decided to call my landlord and ask him to pick it up for me. He gladly accepted. But im surprised this morning since they were able to deliver it early and i was able to receive them. Cant wait to go back home and open my wish box...

No comments: