Sunday, December 3, 2006

the end of movember

I finished my audit deliverables quite early. I'm booked with the client in Brisbane but since I've got nothing to do, I just try accomplishing the web based learning. Then suddenly, tasks are piling up and I need to go to wynyard and do some follow up tyasks and walkthrough.

I was in a hurry to go back to office when I remembered about the end of movember. The month dedicated to male illnesses. And as a tribute you have to grow a mustashe and wax it off after the month in commemoration of manhood amidst such diseases. Wynyard is just one station away from town hall and i arrived on time even to witness one of our partners waxing session. T'was so cool because the ladies in the room were really anxious on how he was feeling. It was an exciting and bizzare way to do the campaign...

No comments: