Monday, December 4, 2006

friend in and friend out

Today i feel really tired from going around the city and acting as a tour guide for my friend who just arrived today in sydney. Im happy that another filipino has come to ey and that means more fun under the sun this summer. Gone to darling harbour and circular quay for the hundredth time but still doesnt fail to amase me.

Also during the day, i met my friend who will be going to manila next week. I hope she will have the best vacation. Anyway, I send her my stuff to be given to my family. It's not much but i hope they would gladly appreciate. Just to let them know if they're reading this. It really came from my heart.

another thing before i end this blog, just wanna say that it was my first filipino mass and i really loved it. Most especially the filipino xmas carols...

2 comments:

jaidy said...

GAWD RONDZ! I SO WANT TO VISIT SYDNEY! WAAAAAH! I WANT TO TRAVEL AGAIN! I WANT TO REST ULIT! HAHAHAHA! INIISIP KO NALANG NA IN A FEW MONTHS, PARANG HINDI NA NAMAN DUMAAN ANG BUSY SEASON. MISS KA NA NAMEN DITO! WE ALL HOPE YOU'RE DOING FINE =D

rondz said...

hi jaidy.. grabeh.. miss ko na rin ang sgv.. waaaah.. anyway, its good to be living here pero syempre i long for the barkada pa rin sa pinas.. iba kasi ang mga ozi e..

anyway, good luck sa busy season!