Saturday, December 16, 2006

the story of the homeless man

This story is quite interesting since I really feel down at the moment. Awhile ago I really can feel summer's weird breeze. I forgot my sweater not expecting how cold it was. As I went to Bob's despedida lunch, I realised how terribly freezing it was and I am not wearing something to protect me against the cool wind. We went to various points in the city and for the first time I saw Sydney's most intriguing city, King's Cross. It looks different and weird since its looks like we are entering the twilight zone. Potts point is quite fantastic since it has this mini port which enabled us to energise as we took a rest.

As I was about to take the train when I noticed that my room keys was not in my pocket. Naturally I have to recall how the hell I forgot my keys since it happened coupla times to me before. I realise that I might have really forgotten it at home. It's quite late and I know that it's not the best time to call my landlord. For the third time, I have forgotten my keys that's why I said to my landlord that I'd lost it. But things got even worse since its past bedtime and it's not a really good idea to call him. He was mad and even frustrated about my irresponsibility and of course the timing of the call. He said that he is not at home. I felt bad and decided to end our conversation.

As of the moment I am homeless and feel so bad. Got a lot of work to do plus my laundry and busy christmas shopping to do tomorrow. Thanks to Renee for providing a sofa for the poor homeless man.

No comments: