Saturday, December 23, 2006

Earning Christmas

Finally, I feel the Christmas spirit in Sydney. For coupla weeks, I've been stressed out and burnt from too much work. Actually, the client is not that difficult. But the team assigned to us is really hard to manage. All of us are new in the engagement and to add, we have two vackies and one trainee. Although I take it as a challenge I still can't imagine how I survived those two tumultuous weeks.

So this is how it feels like to earn Christmas. You gotta work really hard just to have this vacation. Don't get me wrong. But we can always have this Christmas vacation. But what I'm thinking is that you have to undergo all this hardship just to enjoy and experience the best season of the year.

I'm at the airport bound to Melbourne. I'm connected through wireless. Its really cool. Ill talk more about it when I arrive the Victoria state of Australia...

No comments: