Sunday, December 10, 2006

First Wave of Depression

I had my first wave of depression awhile ago. I don't really know what triggered it but I was really projecting my mind on other things so that I will not feel that I truly miss home. Luckily, I had to clean my room and had to go to the city to celebrate mass.

While I was in the city eating my dinner alone, I saw a family eating their meal after having mass. I really miss home because I normally celebrate mass with my family and eat lunch together. And as I took the cityrail I saw bunch of kids with their family. They were having so much fun together. I remember my childhood and how fun it is to live life without any thing to worry about.

I bought a bunch of goodies to forget about this depression. I have for myself a yummy treat of hazelnut snaps and milk tray. Finally I can enjoy the taste of Oz's Cadbury... :)

No comments: