Friday, July 4, 2003

whoa! im impressed with the new blogger! it looks like hotmail. hehehe

anyway, today's my last weekday before going to work

later im gonna go to glorietta to buy my office wear



hmmm... updates?

dont really have pretty much hullotta updates for you since i went to

pangasinan last week. lil busy with going out and 'ol that stuff

anyway, some of my friends are already workin'

most of them if not all are still undergoing training

the day before yesterday i was with dior and my bro's company

we went to gb3 watched punch ? luv... pretty weird but still i appreciated it

i also cleaned my room coz im undergoing a slight renovation on my room

need to keep it spic and span so that the environment wud not be stressful

especially when i go home after work. seems logical, ryt?!

anyway, ill just blog again next time

coz my brother's gonna need the computer!

shesh.. i just started!!!

No comments: