Wednesday, July 16, 2003

My First Salary



Awhile ago I checked the balance of my UCPB account and to my surprise I saw more than what I really really expected. I cashed them all and planning to give it ALL to my parents. I dunno but there is this feeling of triumph and sense of fulfillment on my part. It really felt good! I mean this is the first taste of the struggle i've been through all these days. And maybe all this years of investing knowledge, i guess.



Being tempted to spend some, I hurried home. Just in case I would see something worth buying since I am an impulsive buyer to that effect. It's a good thing that I have supressed the intensity of buying. With all due respect, I gave all of my salary to my mom. Though I am expecting that she'll return it (She did) I insist that she should take it. Fortunately (should I say) she said I should keep it and save it.



Well well right this very moment so many things are flying in my mind like what to buy. But I intend to spend it wisely. Til this time I have thought to keep it rather than spend it right away. There's really a big difference between the money you earned and the allowance given to you by your parents.



Anyway, its good to share this feeling because I've been dying to blog just practically about anything. Well, I reckon I should somehow celebrate such a joyous event. :)

No comments: