Sunday, July 6, 2003

just had a bad haircut... thanks to the barber!
really hate that schmuck!
anywayz, this is my last day before i go to work
tomorrow will be my first day at sgv
am really hopin' id meet a lot of friends
i hope id not go ballistic with the orientation
to be honest, im kinda impatient with boringness
i think i would be sleepy and all...

anyway, its rainin' profusly
its a sign that rainy season is here again
fart! i havnt bought a raincoat just yet
shesh... wat am i gonna use for tomorrow
hehehe dunno?! just lil excited that's all
hmm.. what's bothering me?!
ah i see, it's my YB thing!
you know what the city ordinance says about it..
so i ain't got no place to do that thang!

my parents went to pangasinan
my brother and co went to greenhills
and i think all of 'em will not be sleeping @ home
waaah! :(
ladies & gents, i'm all alone once again
and for the record, they're doing it for the gazillion times already
to Nth power! and to add, i don't have a cent!
nuff of the complaining and all
ill just hope and pray that ill survive for tom's 1st day! :)

No comments: