Saturday, July 19, 2003

Testing Successful

I've already linked my blogger via FTP to my Tripod Server. It's really awesome! Plus I have a new Template!! It's far better than my previous webpage but pardon me because I haven't completely updated all the four corners of the webbie. Imma do it this weekend. Prolly everythin will be finished by Sunday!!



SGV 57th Anniversary Party

The party was held at NBC Tent (The Fort). Bad Trip coz we weren't provided with the costume and all but what the heck! I enjoyed being with new people. Also enjoyed the food but before all that I have to surpass boringness and hunger. Yeah! We have to wait for about an hour or so to start the program and two more before we finally eat. Anyway, it's still sumkinda fun since its my first experience to party with these people! It's actually cool especially when I think about the whole galactic motiff (spell check). Mr. Wash Sycip actually portrayed Masta Yoda! Hehehe :)

No comments: