Sunday, July 27, 2003

group bonding



Last Friday, I asked my officemates to watch a movie with me unfortunately when they already agreed the newly appointed partner, Boss Ladis, invited us for a dinner blowout at NBC-greenbelt. So naturally I have to decline my offer but they still went anywayz. Then the dinner... after the dinner we asked politely Boss Ladis to allow us to go home early. JB and I headed off to glorietta planning to watch a movie with her cousin. Then to my surprise, Owen & co were still at glorietta. They haven't watched a movie yet so the original plan was regained. After waiting for half an hour we went upstairs to buy tickets... Sold-out!! The next sked is 10:50 which means it'll end @ around 1:00am. We decided not to watch.. instead we planned for our next gimik which would be sometime next week. I'll jaz tell you more when the plan transpired.



The Dinner

The dinner was fab and superb... Ziken, Pizza, Chips, Fries, Onion Rings, Pasta, etc... Amberi full after eating gazillion servings. And its a good idea that the new hires were spread out for us to know our senior collegues (spell check)... They told us different stories about their horrific experience in audit. They even told us info about our in-charge. Before I lost my appetite I ate the servings before I asked questions. Anyway, it's really a good thing I went to that party unfortunately I have to get our early bcoz I still want to watch a movie. But I promise this would be the last of the three "eat-and-run" that I'll do.

No comments: