Sunday, July 13, 2003

My Weekend

What a relief!! After a week-long training, I've finally have the time to give in to the persuits of my long forgotten hobbies. Watched coupla episodes of FRIENDS. Watched TV. And obviosly, I was surfing the net. But to my uncontrollable desires to further drown myself to my longingness of browsing through my favorite websites, I still have to read the materials that were furnished for the SGV Training. Luckily, I started on reading the "Just the Way It Happened: A Memoirs of Alfredo Velayo". It was goddam inspiring life of one the co-founders of SGV & Co. I dunno but after reading half-way through the book, I was captivated by how his life turned out to be successful. His life's not only an adventure but through his journey you will find lessons to learn in his life. Well, in a nutshell, I've learned that hardwork requires a great deal of time and energy but once it got paid-off you will not only enjoy it financially but something deep inside you would be fed up. Maybe sense of fullfilment.





Birthday Party of Kikay

Yesterday I went to Las Pinas to attend to the birthday party of my friend Kikay. I enjoyed my stay there simply because I saw a cute girl there. Just kidding! I enjoyed very much just by looking at Kikay's expression. She seems very happy and its comforting to know that she really likes the present we (ochie and I) gave her. T'was a cute lil pup named Bruno. Anyway, Ody's there too together with Hans, Miggs, Allen, and the rest of DLSU peeps. It's really a good feeling when you've onced again interact with them. Talk about certain updates in your lives. Share laughs and uneasiness. Well, all-in-all, it's a terrific event.

No comments: