Sunday, December 1, 2002

its already my last week listening to professors, doing tons of homeworks/reaction papers, taking mind-boggling examinations... but i know it doesnt end here since i still have to study for my review classes. but the feeling that soon ill be graduating is really a triumph... but then again, i still have another hurdle to face. and that is the CPA board exams... many say that it is one heck of an examination. the passing rate is really low, and many of us are still doubtful if we can make it. but since im from la salle, i can say with pride that our university produces top notchers... not only that, we have a high percentage of passing rate! ... gawsh! i think im already going beyond my topic here. as i was saying, few days from now ill be free from so many work... that'll be good since i have more time to focus for the upcoming examinations.



now lets talk about changes that occurred recently in my life... i used to be the carefree individual who rarely gives a lot of focus on my acadamic subjects. but since course card distribution is fast approaching and this is supposedly my last term, i have to give my best shot. i used to be going out twice or even more in a week but i feel that i have to focus. i learned that my parents are paying so much for my education. theyre giving me support in all aspects of the review. and i realized that i should give my all when it comes to my studies. having no social life is really bad! all work with no play is not my vocabulary but right now i will take the exception. knowing the right time for fun is the right term for me. after the finals, we would be celebrating christmas with my block, friends, family... i would have a chance to unwind. but now is not the right time. although i give myself a break every now and then. but i see to it that it would not affect my performance especially my will to study.

No comments: