Wednesday, December 25, 2002

merry christmas!!!



ei guys, i just spent my noche buena alone at our balcony

eating fruitcake and puffing my cigarette...

it's such a shame that my family was sleeping!

i really cant understand them? they slowly have taken for granted

the spirit of christmas... back then, we used to be going to mass

and eat noche buena afterwards... they said that they were to tired

of preparing the food... we would just celebrate the next day!



well, i cant wait for that! so i just celebrate christmas all by myself

and i opened the gifts that my friends and my relatives gave me

i really appreciate their effort in giving me gifts but nothing would make me

happy than celebrating christmas together with my family!

well sometimes im really sentimental about such stuff

but its what i was accustomed to be having.. anyway, guys!

merry christmas!! :)

No comments: