Tuesday, December 24, 2002

shucks! i wasnt able to attend our highschool reunion!

i was supposed to be attending the said party

but i thought that it would fall on a saturday

rather, it was scheduled at the time of our college block

christmas party that was the main reason why i didnt come to

the reunion...



anyway, its only one more day before christmas and im very

very excited to open my gifts. especially the gift that i bought for myself.

i bought couple of books and a cologne that i really really want!

ive been dying to read the books i bought for myself...

i just finished a book that i borrowed from LILIPOT...

entitled, CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

its rather cute! it brings the kiddie spirit in me...

suddenly i was craving for a bar of hershey chocolate :)



wazzup wd me? well ive been spending my time either at home

or at glorietta... ive been at glorietta last nyt bcoz i accompanied

my parents on their xmas shopping! and also i bought some stuff..

if im at home, either im reading a book or looking at some old stuff

im happy reading some old notes accompanied by wacky comments

on my professors or if not, comments regarding my classmates...

hehehe ill jaz cruise around rebelde for awhile.. ishowkies? :p

No comments: