Saturday, November 30, 2002

darn it! i wanna curse the world yesterday!!! its really shitty! my roommate (allen) borrowed my keys and went to the condo while i was sitting in the lobby then, after getting his things bcoz he's going home already, he failed to return my keys! on my part, i think i also have my own shortcomings for not getting the keys. but its his responsibility to return what he borrowed. that simple thing caused me so much harm that night.



i went on waiting for about 30 minutes because i texted him through the cellphone of a stranger luckily i recalled the phone number of my friend (jayvee) and he volunteered to talk to allen the fucking part is my roommate she said that i should somehow wait for about 2 hours!! because he will first go home and dismantle his things and after that return at the condo... luckily i decided to go to jayvee's house knowing the danger it can lead because he said that it is already unsafe for me. its around 11:00 at that time, as i was walking at his house, a van approached me. A guy without shirt sneaked out from his window (i thought he was throwing something in my direction) and hit me. fortunately, he didnt reached me. but i trembled. i was in a state of shock. anyway, i was really hurrying and after awhile i already arrived at my friends house.



if it wouldnt for jayvee, i didnt know what would happen to me in that span of time waiting for a miracle to happen fortunately, he helped me contact my other roommate through his landline and cellphone. who i think is still in the vicinity of manila... shortly somebody texted through jayvee's cellphone. it was emil (my other roommate who's still in manila). he said that he already have found his keys (he said awhile ago that he misplaced his keys) and i can already go back to the dorm. But i began to wonder the struggles ill be experiencing walking back to the condo (remembering the van incident)... good thing jayvee's older sister initiated that they'll gonna drive me back to my dorm...



it happened yesterday.. so its nov 29. most of the people at our room have already left for this weekend. since nov30 is a holiday, theres nothing to do. but our shitty review still requires us to go to class... by the way, my roommate who borrowed my keys didnt return to the condo. he suggested that i sleep over at jayvee's house... lesson ive learned is never to lend my personal and significant things with other people most importantly if they are very irresponsible!

No comments: