Saturday, November 23, 2002

hi its me... its really been awhile since i updated my new blog... well for couple of reasons: one, i didnt have access to the internet

since my brother used the laptop at home. so i never had the chance to bring it at burgundy... another reason is that my internet card username is stored in the computer although i know the password i cant use it. second, i have already started my review at PRTC for the CPA board exams. so i barely have the time to do my routinary internet surfing... well, you might ask why im already here on the internet... basically, at this time around there is no people at burgundy. naturally, i wont let myself become insane by just talking to myself there. at least here i can use my time productively. knowing how life is going on ... too much accounting, taxation, business law have already preoccupied my mind. thank God, i have the luxury of time ryt now to surf...



how do i feel? well, im kinda frustrated... just when i knew im falling for her, i began to be so coward. it feels really strange since i consider her as my bestfriend. how in the world will she ever accept my feelings?! its really sad since the one she likes also likes her... i have encountered endless pain, i really dont know if i can still endure it but i know i will surivive. im pretty busy so

i hope it will just subside. i even hate to admit it but, it really goes under my skin. i think of her day and night. we're always together, and i cant help not looking at her with awe as i think of the possibilities of saying what i feel... oh well, i guess someday my lips are going to utter words that i never imagined i will be doing... so ill let time fly by itself as day will pass... let me just rekindle

every moment im with her for i know that when i tell her everything, there might be a possibility of rejection and our friendship might end. with this precious time we will be together, i will just have to mesmerize the moment im with her :)

No comments: