Monday, November 25, 2002

hey its another monday morning... i wanna start the day right. although i slept already late last night i still manage to wake up early for the review. its alrady my second week of taking my review for the CPA board exam and should i say im still enthusiastic to go for it. well, i wanna study really hard so that i wouldnt only pass but hopefully i can top the board exams... hahaha forget about that... [parang nananaginip pa rin ako]... anyway, im already equiped for my test later. may test kasi ako sa undergrad accounting class ko e...



about my social life, i think its slowly diminishing. but wat da heck. its for my own good. imagine this, it would just take me half a year to exert the best effort so i have to make the best out of it. no more movies, no more nights out. just plain review. and i can attest to that. i wouldnt go out, maybe the only time i can losen up a bit would be during my christmas break. anyhow, im enjoying my new leisure. that's internet surfing. so you'll probably see more of me here. after reviewing for so many hours, i could break free by posting a thing or two...

No comments: