Tuesday, November 26, 2002

im really depressed with my performance awhile ago in my exam. its really bloody frustrating. i studied really hard, knowing all of the formulas and even the rationale for such application then i learned that i didnt get a perfect score because of petty mistakes... shesh... anyway, for a change, im reading a new book entitled 7 habits of an effective teens {something like that}... its really inspiring and it really soothes myself and what im undergoing right now. im really troubled when it comes to love problems, academics, and spiritual enlightenment.



im getting too serious... so im gonna talk about my day. well its a great day minus my exam frustrations and few carelessness that i deemed inherent within my system. i think we all have our own shortcomings day by day. i have my share of downfall and fortunately i brought with my the book i was telling you awhile ago. its the one that my bestriend karla has lend me. btw, not to confuse you but the bestriend that im talking about in my previous blog is not synonymous to bestriend karla... i consider the other one as an implied bestfriend since we really enjoy each others' presence... hey guys, i think this entry is already long enough.. i still have to check my other mails and answer few review questions for tomorrow... so ill just call it a night then. :}

No comments: