Sunday, March 22, 2009

weirdest dream

i guess i was too tired or too many repressions these days. its weird that we dream about something and we couldn't totally remember them. and the moment we wake up, its like glimpses of scenes from a movie that flashes back to us.

Here's what I remember:
- that I met someone so hot and we did something naughty in public;
- that I got arrested after doing it;
- that we had a nanny back home and she's trying to kill us;
- I ran for help and weird enough I saw my high school classmate and my E&Y senior manager;
- that the nanny was caught but not handcuffed, instead she has a million plastic bags for donation to the children;
- that I got frustrated and started to strip naked and dance in the rain; and
- and that my mom caught me doing it outside our balcony.

What does this dream mean?

-------
I had so much fun in Jamberoo yestered. Chickened out in "The Rock" just because I couldn't jump 10 feet in a 5m deep pool. I thought I could. I was the next one to jump and my life flashed back before my eyes and I panicked. I couldn't do it. The guy at my back said that its not that difficult. But I asked him - "Even if I don't know how to swim?". He said I might drown but my instinct might save me.. Without second thoughts - I withdrew. It was soo embarrassing cos my friends is cheering for me and everyone else is looking. Just plain chicken. After that I suggested that we don't eat at "Chicken Spot". haha

No comments: