Sunday, March 15, 2009

The unlucky one

I did say awhile ago that both my trains got massive delays. Well, now I missed my flight by just one minute. Geez.. Final call changes to closed when I reached the counter. My printer ran out if ink and I can't do it online.



Options are:

- rebook me to an international flight an hour from now ; or

- wait for another 5 hours cos the other flights were full.



I aint got my passport with me and thought of just re booking for another holiday in April..



I guess mere sheer luck has opened one seat for me to take the 915 flight. Grabbed it. Cost me 70 bucks (even expensive than my one way flight back). And an overpriced yb cos I needed one badly. I'm desperate and bought it from a stranger :)...



Something tells me I shouldn't go to this trip.

Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments: