Sunday, March 29, 2009

Picking up the broken pieces...

It all started early November.. something like a huge plate shattered right before my eyes. It splattered across my feet and I can't do anything about it. Like an earthquake causing such catastrophe that further broke more china. It was dreadful. I have let the wounds on my feet heal first. It took me about few months to recover. Now its time to pick up the pieces together. And hopefully I can find a new set of plates.

The problem is that I tend to put so many expectation of what kind of plates I want. Would it be something unbreakable or something pretty that I can show off with my friends. I guess I will just keep strolling until I find the perfect match. And no matter how expensive it is as long as I have come to love it - it would make a difference.

Life's full of irony and its funny how I keep on having the same mistakes over and over. Its hard to fix something that has already been so complicated. Its hard to untangle the labyrinth of conflicting dramas. This phase is overwhelming and has so many individual headaches and heartaches. I guess I'm fragile. My life's going to a certain place which I know I want to go but reluctant of the outcome. Making it more complicated is the thought of uncertainty of where I will stay in the future.

I started to make each day worth living. Experiencing the bright sun on a Sunday morning alone. Meticulously looking at each one and how they spend their early morning errands.

Yesterday, I'm with my friends strolling in Paddington markets knowing that I don't have a cent to spent since I'm moving out soon. Rents extremely pricey nowadays. Just got a 6% increase on my rent, making it $1.5k per month - which is ridiculously unaffordable. Without second thoughts, I've lodged my notice of lease termination.

9 comments:

jaidy said...

awwww goodbye strathfield :(

if i were to move to sydney, i want to live in the crescent.

how's you?

rondz said...

i know. its so perfect. ewan ko nga ba - why i needed to vacate this place... maybe there's something better. huhuhu

read on, masyadong sabog lately. harharhar. hope u can visit me here in syd bago ko umuwi. hope u can come to my despedida party!

jaidy said...

what? anong uwi? teka lang. ano yannnnn

Anonymous said...

sometimes we tend to value simple things in life when we are not attached to the material things. i'm not happy that these are happening to us now but i believe it is serving us a purpose, and it is better that it is happening now rather than at a latter stage in our lives when it will be too late to fix it. hope you get what i mean. - emie x x x

rondz said...

got it. thanks for ur nice words. uy we should catchup soon..

Anonymous said...

sure, what are your plans for easter? hehehe... ang bilis no?! let me know kung kelan ka puwede. -- emie

rondz said...

Ok. By 24 april I'm free.. Last day ko sa EY

Anonymous said...

grabe ang bilis a. sige let me know anytime after that. isa isahin natin ang beaches ng Sydney.

rondz said...

yipee. bondi and manly plang ako nakapunta. i wanna go to coogee, maroubra, saka ung nude beaches din! LOL!