Monday, March 2, 2009

to audit or not to audit

choices becoming slim as days pass by. should i or should i not? i know for sure that audit is something i surely enjoy. i cant say that i dont have passion doing what im doing. and i cant say that i entirely never got sick of doing it. i've been doing this for half a decade.

a lot of people always ask what my plan is. but really its hard to tell. at this point i dont have a definite plan. i should - but i couldnt finalise it. but step by step my contract ends, i started to dwell on little things like an inventory of some assets i need to liquidate. requirements for visa. updating cv. going to interview. chasing agents. planning for my final holiday...

just this weekend, i have finally got to the realisation point. that it is actually happening. that im going back home. that i have to leave sydney after 2.4 years.

@ work, im taking it easy. hoping not to be stressed out. as my senior manager would tell me - you have to think about yourself first. which is really good. have time for myself. have time to enjoy my over priced apartment. and enjoy the last 2 months of my stay here in sydney.

lets see what happens next -

2 comments:

jaidy said...

malay mo sa gold coast mo matagpuan ang sagot sa lahat :)

miss you roomie!

rondz said...

waaah... punta ka sa farewell party ko ha! may 16! sa sydney. hehe