Sunday, March 15, 2009

Early flight to goldcoast and the concert hangover

I'm on my way to domestic airport. Finally. But I have to curse this stupid trains. Both of 'em (incl. My connecting) were late. Far out..



Last night was so fantastic. Coldplay even thanked us for sparing the night from our busy saturday night. Weird enough I felt good cos I originally planned to fly off Friday night. This had broke my holiday by 2 nights and a full day. But it was worth it. Chris was full of energy. I thought that they wouldn't sing 'The Scientist' but reserved it second to the last. Their last song brought LSS to all people after the show. And even in the train. Life in Technecolor ii's beat is just amazing.





Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone

2 comments:

jaidy said...

omg rondz ang payat mo!

rondz said...

Thanks. Kita na ung Ronald's apple ko. Hehe