Saturday, June 28, 2008

re: im torn

inspired by bevs' blog... I shall make similar thought process as well.

a) Apple's Time capsule

Price - $350.

Justification - It's wireless! Even without discount this will be a great addition to my apple resources. 500GB worth of space and I just could put all my movies and TV series there without rummaging through my CD cases anymore. 1TB is too much though and too expensive ($700). Plus, I would be able to go and buy my first product at 2nd largest Apple store in the world!



Decision - Buy it! buy it!

b) Oakley's Spike

Price - $250.

Justification - My Ducati Gascan has already been badly bruised but still works fine. The moment I tried it I look like I could be the new Neo of Matrix! haha! But still, its something not urgent and it is really an impulse if I buy it.



Decision - Have to get second opinion!

c) LV's Damier Canvas Ludlow

Price - $300.

Justification - Its really really nice. Once in a lifetime one should buy an LV and i think this is it! Though, it's not on sale. And I have recently bought a new wallet. I reckon this once is extremely impulsive.



Decision - Not this time! On second though, ghie might offer this as a bequest? similar to bevs' situation... then I would gladly accept it :D

Disclaimer: I did not win lottery or have stack of cash in me. Just got my new credit card and I just need to use it, that's all... But still, I'm heavily indebted but I reckon if any of these shall make me happy, at the end of the day I shall have any of the above. :)

3 comments:

Ghie said...

hmmm... not a fan of LV (in short, you know what that means)... but il get you something that will make you happy... in time for christmas hahaha... tagal pa...

Beverly said...

rondz, parang narealise ko kulang ung mga nilist mo..marami kang nakalimutan..im happy sa shopping spree natin! kaw ba happy din?

rondz said...

thanks in advance ghie!

bevs, oo nga ung mga nabili ko wala sa list. bb shirt and oroton coin purse. puro sale. so its justifiable.

yung capsule kasi $430. spike is not yet time. LV i need something better than coin purse e.