Saturday, June 21, 2008

randomness


From topmost left (clockwise)...
a) That's the must-have "beany pillow" but its too expensive to have 'em. I shall buy it when I come back to Manila.
b) My nephew and niece... While we're waiting for swimming time! The chair's really nice. It resembles a colorful easter egg and you just keep it rolling!
c) Luciano's dessert. Its really really amazing! Esp for chocoholic like me.
d) Just now, its me (and Bevs is on the background) in the office (working?) while waiting for our dinner with pau pau.
e) Kitty. taken yesterday when we had dinner at a Spanish resto. She's really happy about resigning I guess (look at her gigantic smile).
f) Me and its winter. The only weapon is my new found love for Signature hot choco from Starbucks.
g) Nice view of the city. Taken from Singapore.
h) Ruby while talking to her sweetheart. We're waiting for the screening of Sex and the City.

No comments: