Monday, June 9, 2008

Immigration check!

Got a sense of relief when i finally passed immigration. Just because i was back in manila for 10 days and got no time to spend on POEA. Good thing i was travelling to singapore and staying there overnight.



Vacation was pretty quick but got couple of things done. Thanks to my brother who helped me get student license and i was able to drive around our neighbourhood.



I was happy as well cos i have already attained silver status on singapore air. Now the hardest part is adjusting back to reality. I have to live alone once again. But knowing my dad is in good condition can give me comfort of renewing my contract and staying in sydney for another year or so.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

2 comments:

Beverly said...

kelan dating mo??

rondz said...

sa wednesday po.