Tuesday, June 17, 2008

re: High school days

I've just attended WYD preparation at All Hallows in Five Dock and realised how old we were... I thought of my high school days and I guess I need to answer the following questions (from bevs) just to reminisce a decade that has been...


1) ano section mo nung 1st yr high ka?

Conrad. Til now I dunno what it meant or who's this saint... But from what I can remember this was the first time I got embarrassed cos I was confronted by my teacher for being so noisy. I stood outside the classroom and was standing the whole duration of the class. And take note that this is a double unit subject. 


2)eh nung 2nd yr?

Veronica. I remember the class sang "Because you loved me" for our beloved adviser who then turned out to be such a bitch.


3)3rd year?

Jerome. First time I got an honor and started joining interschool competitions for math and science.


4)4th year?

Simpliciano. This time I got first honorable mention and was asked to take the pledge of loyalty during graduation.


5)anong best year for u?

I'm so academically inclined during high school so I guess it was Fourth Year. 


6)marami ka bang friends nun?

Not much. I have friends who love to study and hangout in the library. And you can count them in your fingers. Cos not many of 'em loves to study as much as I do.


7)san kau kumakain kapag lunch?

Canteen. And nuns used to serve spaghetti with ketchup as the sauce. Ewww...


8)san tumatambay after skul?

Library. Air-conditioned and has lots of reading materials.


9) lagi ka ba late pagmorning?

Nope. Cos late comers will have to clean the whole Gymnasium.


10) nasuspend ka na ba?

Nope. I'm a good boy.


11)Bakit?

Cos I'm a good boy. Teacher's pet :)


12)masaya ba pag foundation day?

Yeah cos you'll use chits to buy stuff. I remember I was a member of Peer Counselors and our booth was the most profitable - it was a horror room. and I acted as a monster!


13)have u ever danced on stage?

Yeah during foundation day. And it sucks cos I'm the shortest so I became the center of attraction.


14)nagka bf/gf ka ba nong highschool days mo?

Nope.


15)sinong all time crush mo nun?

ZB.


16)would u go back?

Yeah. I wanted to be more active and cool. 


17)ano lagi mong binibili sa canteen?

Nerds and Yema.


18)overpricing ba ang canteen nyo?

Yes. As far as I can remember.


19)nakakita ka n ba ng multo s skul?

Nope. But there was a lot of white lady stories.


20) u ever sang on stage pag may program?

Nope. But given the chance I guess I would. My voice is much better now. Got 84 for pete's sake.


21)fave subj?

Math and Statistics


22) nabagsak k n ba?

Nope.


23)have u ever been sent out?

Yeah see no. 1 response.


24)feel mo ba malau ang HS bldg till canteen?

Yeah. When you reach the canteen you're oh so hungry already.


25)have u ever ran in the court?

Yeah for Basketball.


26)varsity??

I tried for volleyball but I ended up prioritising my academics.


27) nagcutting class k b?

Nope.


28)san k nagpunta nun?

N/A.


29)favorite happenings nung highshool?

Eraserheads concert... Prom... Contests... 


30)do u miss ur school?

Yeah. I wanna go back and teach someday.

1 comment: